Plasmet ZF Aerosol
The same surface tolerant barrier coating, offered with a new delivery method. Now in an Aerosol – Mix & Go, It’s That Easy!
An Aerosol delivered, surface tolerant epoxy coating compound incorporating a rust inhibitor and passivator, with MIO and Glass Flake for increased protection.
- Surface tolerant corrosion protection
- Minimal surface preparation
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Ideal where grit blasting is not feasible
- No tools or clean up required
- Use up to 24 hours after first mix
- Glass flake content provides excellent moisture vapor barrier
- Tough, and durable, tolerant of vehicular traffic
- Three extra nozzles for ease of application
Plasmet ZF aerosol deserves to have a place in every service engineer’s tool bag – giving effective corrosion protection… in an instant.
Each can includes approximately 133 ml of coating – enough to cover about 4 sf at 6-8 mils wft. The Base and Activator of the epoxy coating are mixed via pilling a pin, which controls a lever connected to a blade inside the can that turns to cut a bag that holds the activator amidst the base. The applicator must then shake the can for 5 minutes to ensure proper mixing. Once mixed, it can be used for 24 hours. Each case are supplied with extra tips to allow for intermittent application of a given can.