Pulp and Paper
Corrosion, erosion and abrasion can play a major role in affecting paper plants. When left untreated it can be common for them to experience downtime, or even a total shutdown – never a welcome experience and always bringing with it huge financial cost.
At Corrocoat, we provide the paper industry with the exact coatings to both protect new equipment and refurbish badly-damaged machinery.
Due to the quality of our products, we’ve become renowned for ensuring the job is done properly, at the first time of asking, and that it stays that way for years to come.
Components we’ve coated within the paper industry include:
- Screws and many more
- Tall Oil Plant Concrete Refurbishment
- Paper Machine Beam Coating
- DI U Drain Refurbishment and Lining
- R10 Structure Coating
- Sulfuric Acid Secondary Containment Coating
- Sodium Hydroxide Secondary Containment Lining
- FRP Tank Repair and Coating
- Bleach Tank Lining
- Wastewater Pump Lining
- Acidulator Tank Lining
- Couch Pit Re-lining
- Effluent systems